WORK WITH PASSION AND PURPOSE:
MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE TO PEOPLES' LIVES
- Are you tired of working for someone else?
- Would you love to wake up everyday looking forward to going to work—knowing you are working with passion and purpose?
- Would you love to have the flexibility to work where and when you want?
- Does the idea of having unlimited earning potential excite you?
- Are you looking for a career that is exciting, fulfilling and financially rewarding?
Train with us to become a qualified life coach!
We’re passionate about helping people find work they love and still pay the bills! If you share our passion and are seeking work that’s fulfilling, financially rewarding, and flexible (you can work where and when you like – many coaches work from home via the phone and the internet) becoming a career and life coach may be just what you have been looking for!
The Coaching Foundation Skills Certificate class will teach you the basics of best practice coaching, and introduce you to The Worklife Solutions bespoke FastTrack™ coaching system. You'll learn the core coaching skills needed to build your confidence and establish your own professional coaching practice easily.
"AMAZING!! Hooray! Thank you so much, I'm absolutely stoked, and can't wait to make a positive difference in peoples' lives. My training experience was really enjoyable, lots of key
learnings and interesting insights which I can carry with me into my life – not
just my coaching!" ~ Lucy O'Connor, wellness coach (http://www.mondayhustle.com)
What this course covers
The course covers the Practice of Coaching and FastTrack!™ Coaching and is covered in nine bite-size but comprehensive modules.
- Module 1 The Practice of Coaching
- Module 2 Contextual Trends
- Module 3 Ethical Considerations in Coaching
- Module 4 The FastTrack™ Model and Initiating The Coaching Relationship
- Module 5 The Skilled Helper Core Coaching Competencies
- Module 6 The Skilled Helper Listening and Communication Skills
- Module 7 Solution-Focused Coaching
- Module 8 Structuring The Coaching Session
- Module 9 Maintaining professional boundaries and coach self-care
Who is this course for?
The Coaching Foundation Skills training is for anyone with a passion to make a difference in the world and to help people fulfil their potential.
You don't need any prior experience-you will learn many of the skills and techniques that professionals like myself use successfully with clients throughout the course.
You do need a dedication to helping others, and a commitment to your own continual growth and learning. You need fire in your belly and passion in your heart.
- Are a single mom looking, like I was, looking for a way to balance work with career demands
- Dream of earning additional income or a way to make a living working from home (or your desired exotic location)
- Are an experienced counsellor, psychologist, or mental health worker, who wants to add life coaching to your client services and work with a more positive solution focused modality
- Are an established businessman or woman who wants to create a more fulfilling career
- Work as a therapist, masseuse, naturopath, Reiki healer, or lightworker and wants to offer your clients new services, or diversify your income
- Are a team leader, HR manager, or other professional in charge of staff who wants savvy, easy to implement strategies to help people achieve their potential—fast
- Are a frustrated parent or partner who wants techniques to improve their communication skills
- Someone who has overcome many obstacles in their life and now wants to pay it forward
- Have trained to become a life coach and need a refresher
- Are considering becoming a life or career coach and want to test the idea first before deciding to embark on specialized training (either as a Worklife Solutions Certified Career Coach™ or Worklife Solutions Certified Life Coach!
In short, this course is for anyone who loves personal development, wants to learn how to be a skilled helper, improve the quality of their life and make a difference in the world—and gain a recognised qualification.
Age is no barrier, you can be in your teens, your midlife, or in the golden years of your retirement. It doesn't matter where you are in the world. It can be living in a beautiful lifestyle block, as I do overlooking the Bay of Islands, and coaching people via Skype in Italy South Africa, Australia, Spain, America…all from the comfort of your home—or preferred exotic location.
Enjoy these bonus gifts—FREE copies from a selection of Cassandra Gaisford's Amazon best-selling books:
Mid-Life Career Rescue (Employ Yourself): How to Confidently Leave a Job You Hate, and Start Living a Life you Love, Before It’s Too Late
Find Your Passion and Purpose: Four Easy Steps to Discover A Job You Want And Live the Life You Love
Boost Your Self-Esteem: Six Easy Steps to Increase Self-Confidence, Self-esteem, Self-Value and Love Yourself More
Plus a copy of the Passion-Driven Business Planning Journal
Thank you for choosing to work with me and my company Worklife Solutions to help you in your quest to become a professional coach. We look forward to sharing our skills, knowledge and passion for helping others with you!
Worklife Solutions founder, coach and trainer
Cassandra Gaisford is a holsitic therapist, best-selling author and manifestation coach with a passion for helping people live their best life – full of joy, well-being and success. For many years she was the resident life coach on Television New Zealand’s Good Morning Show and a columnist with two of New Zealand’s largest national newspapers. She is the #1 Amazon best-selling author of the Mid-Life Career Rescue trilogy of books, The Art of Success, and How to Find Your Passion and Purpose.
Cassandra is passionate about passion and helping others to thrive and survive in the wake of change, work to their strengths, pursue their passions, and fulfil their potential.
StartModule 1 The Practice of Coaching (21:37)
StartModule 2 Contextual Trends (14:41)
StartModule 9 Maintaining professional boundaries and coach self-care (23:17)
StartModule 3 Ethical Considerations in Coaching (17:30)
StartModule 4 The FastTrack Model and Initiating The Coaching Relationship (30:34)
StartModule 5 The Skilled Helper Core Coaching Competencies (39:24)
StartModule 6 The Skilled Helper Listening and Communication Skills (24:39)
StartModule 7 Solution-Focused Coaching (38:28)
StartModule 8 Structuring The Coaching Session (37:06)