Follow Your Passion and Purpose to Prosperity
Four Easy Steps to Discover A Job You Want and Live The Life You Love
Focus Your Energy and Time to Achieve Outstanding Personal and Professional Results With Absolute Certainty and Excitement.
What if you could increase your success, health and happiness with a few simple steps? How would your life be different if you had more energy, motivation, confidence and self-belief? What if you could hit your business, personal and financial targets easily? Imagine waking up every morning looking forward to your day, working and living with purpose, passion and profit.
Amazon bestselling author of Mid-Life Career Rescue and award-winning artist, Cassandra Gaisford (BCA, Dip Psych.) provides simple but powerful and easy to implement ways to find your passion and purpose. Based on her popular Passion Pack, survey research, personal achievements and her professional expertise and success as a career and life coach helping people achieve outstanding results - including lawyers, teachers, back-to-work mums, accountants, school leavers and creative entrepreneurs - Gaisford answers the question: how to do less and achieve more.
In How To Find Your Passion and Purpose: you’ll learn:
- Why successful people follow their passion, not their pension
- How to identify your REAL priorities
- How working with passion can cure many modern-day ills - stress, depression, anxiety, overwhelm and boredom
- How to be happy and successful
- How to boost your self-esteem and super-charge the confidence needed to make an inspired change
- How to discover your signature gifts and talents and confirm your work-related strengths
- How to change jobs and find a career you will enjoy, including self-employment
- How identifying your PPT will increase profit, peace and prosperity
- How to overcome obstacles, including fear, lack of finances, inertia—and more
- How to combine your varied interests and passions into a rewarding, interesting and resilience career.
Enjoy these bonus gifts—FREE copies from a selection of Cassandra Gaisford's Amazon best-selling books:
- Find Your Passion and Purpose: Four Easy Steps to Discover A Job You Want And Live the Life You Love
- Boost Your Self-Esteem: Six Easy Steps to Increase Self-Confidence, Self-esteem, Self-Value and Love Yourself More
- Stress Less. Love Life More: How to Stop Worrying, Reduce Anxiety, Eliminate Negative Thinking and Find Happiness
- Mid-Life Career Rescue (Employ Yourself): How to Confidently Leave a Job You Hate, and Start Living a Life you Love, Before It’s Too Late
- Midlife Career Combo: Combine Your Passions. Create Your Life’s Work
Plus, a complimentary copy of The Passion-Driven Business Planning Journal
If you’re like many people who don’t know what they are passionate about or what gives your life meaning and purpose, this course will help provide the answers.
If you have been told it’s not realistic to work and live with passion, this book will help change your mindset.
If you’re too busy, too tired, too stressed out to read a lengthy book, this concise guide comes to your rescue.
If you're interested and passionate about so many things, this course will help you combine your passions and create a rewarding, flexible and resilient career.
Quit just existing and start really living! Start this course now to start achieving outstanding personal and professional results with absolute certainty and excitement.
Cassandra Gaisford is a holsitic therapist, best-selling author and manifestation coach with a passion for helping people live their best life – full of joy, well-being and success. For many years she was the resident life coach on Television New Zealand’s Good Morning Show and a columnist with two of New Zealand’s largest national newspapers. She is the #1 Amazon best-selling author of the Mid-Life Career Rescue trilogy of books, The Art of Success, and How to Find Your Passion and Purpose.
Cassandra is passionate about passion and helping others to thrive and survive in the wake of change, work to their strengths, pursue their passions, and fulfil their potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you tired of self-helping your way to success? Would you like to fast-track your success? Perhaps, you’d like to become a creative entrepreneur, create a six-figure business, discover freedom and change your life? Or maybe, you could do with an accountability buddy and a motivational kick-start to get things moving.
Contact me at [email protected] to find out more. Or navigate to the following page to learn more about my coaching and how it can help you:
Did you know that coaching fees are often tax deductible for people who use coaching to improve business and professional skills? Check with your accountant for details.
As Gary Keller writes in The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, a coach can spur you to better results. “Ideally, a coach can “coach: you on how to maximize your performance over time. This is how the very best become the very best,” says Keller.
Commit to achieving extraordinary results and give your book the best chance possible.
Contact me at [email protected]
“Thank YOU! Our coaching was immensely helpful, and I have renewed hope for finding my way. You are simply lovely, and brilliant, and wise. So glad our energies aligned and I found you! I am also so enjoying your books and will give more feedback as I go as well as post reviews online. And they will be GLOWING, I can assure you!”
~ Lisa Webb, artist
“A coaching session with Cassandra is like a light switch to a light bulb. My ideas were there but without that light switch I wasn't able to see them and manifest my dream of running a holistic business from home. Straight away, Cassandra was able to get to the heart of my core values and how to put them into a dream business. I now have the sense of purpose and drive to achieve my business goals. Cassandra's warm personality and positive approach make her a joy to work with. I recommend her to anyone who wants to unlock their personal and professional potential.”
~ Shelley Sweeney, writer & Reiki practitioner